We are looking for a fun, proactive, organized, and results-oriented Strategic Partnership Manager!
We are a global product sourcing company founded in 2005 to provide sustainable sourcing and procurement services. Over the years we have accumulated knowledge of wealth when it comes to providence of product sourcing services. We have managed to expand our product sourcing activities across Asia, Europe, Africa and America which means we are able cover all important emerging markets and to closely integrate with both our clients and their supply markets.
We want someone to help us with cooperation with other pages (review pages, shopping guide pages, lifestyle bloggers)We are in need of someone that serves to be our partnership manager, the person should be the one to arrange for interviews, guest blog posts, webinars, Co-Marketing with our partners who offer complementary services for the same customers as ours.
We will share about those partners and they, in best case, also share about us.
What You Will Do:
- Create and execute a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails, webinars and client visits as well as inbound lead follow-up
- Find research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing and sales teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
What You Are:
- Previous working experience as Strategic Partnerships Manager (or similar role) for a minimum of 3 year(s)
- Preferably BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or similar relevant Business-related field
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills in German and English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Networking aptitude and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Lastly, we are looking for someone who can start ASAP.
For interested applicants, kindly email your CV to email@example.com or click “APPLY NOW!”