We are looking for a fun, proactive, organized, and results-oriented Product Sourcing Manager (Polish Speaking)!
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with suppliers as well as search and development of new supply channels;
- Actively source materials and supplies across the globe with the strong focus on sustainability and excellent quality for the best possible price;
- Evaluate, compare and analyze products to get the best combination of quality, conditions and price with the focus in sustainability;
- Facilitate negotiations and execution of Supplier Purchase Agreements with selected Suppliers for large purchases;
- Build strong and trustful relations with our new and already existing suppliers;
- Coordinate with the production team to oversee and manage inventory as well as plan the next supply;
- Manage transportation related issues and trouble-shooting them if needed.
Who You Are:
- You should be proactive, results-oriented and organized.
- You should be familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace. Experience with Click Up and Slack is a plus!
- You should have excellent communication skills.
- You should have at least 1-3 years of experience in Product Sourcing
- You must be available to work in the CET time zone from Monday-Friday. This role requires 30hrs/week with an option of getting 40hrs/week. Once hired, you will be on a trial basis of 15hrs/week for the first few weeks.
- You must be fluent in the English language. You must be conversational in Polish Language and it is okay if you are not from Poland or in Euriope. As long as you are willing to work on CET schedule.
- Lastly, we are looking for someone who can start ASAP.Thank you!
For interested applicants, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Product Sourcing Manager (Polish Speaking)” as subject.