We are looking for a fun, proactive, organized, and results-oriented Project/Customer Manager!
We are a global product sourcing company founded in 2005 to provide sustainable sourcing and procurement services. Over the years we have accumulated knowledge of wealth when it comes to the providence of product sourcing services. We have managed to expand our product sourcing activities across Asia, Europe, Africa, and America which means we are able to cover all important emerging markets and to closely integrate with both our clients and their supply markets.
What You Will Do:
The Project/Customer Manager’s main task is to provide assistance to the Project Management Team by:
- Updating clients regularly on project development
- Guide clients through the steps of their projects
- Provide suggestions and solutions to the clients
- Regularly check project statuses
- Attend weekly meetings & Zoom Meetings with clients
What You Are:
- You should be proactive, results-oriented, and organized.
- You should be familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace. Experience with Click Up and Microsoft Teams is a plus!
- You should have excellent communication skills.
- You should have at least 1-3 years of experience in Project Management or similar roles.
- You must be available to work in the CET time zone or Dubai Time (at least half-day morning) from Monday-Friday. This role requires 30hrs/week with an option of getting 40hrs/week. Once hired, you will be on a trial basis of 15hrs/week for the first few weeks.
- You must be fluent in the English language. You must be fluent or conversational in Arabic Language.
Lastly, we are looking for someone who can start ASAP. When sending a proposal, please type at the start of the paragraph: “I am the one you’re looking for!”